45 DEG Elbow Quality Pipe Fittings
45 deg elbow is a type of elbows,there are also 90 deg elbows and 180 deg elbows.These elbows have similar functions,the main difference is the degree.Elbows can be BW,SW and THD to chosen for different applications.Shanghai Zhucheng is a quality pipe fittings supplier from China.
45 deg elbow is also called “45 elbow or 45 ell”, and its bending mode can change the flow direction of fluid / gas in the pipeline by 45 °.Shanghai Zhucheng Pipe Fittings Manufacturing Co Ltd is an experienced pipe fittings manufacturer from China who supplying high quality pipe fittings for years.
There are BW(butt welded) elbows in the picture,the end of Butt welded fittings are connected to the pipe system by butt welding.Butt weld fittings provide permanent leak-proof performance.BW fittings could made from seamless or welded pipe,and then through several processes formed to get the shape of pipe fittings.
45 degree elbow VS 90 degree elbow
- The function of a 45 Degree Long Radius Elbow is same as 90 degrees long and short elbow, but the measurement and dimensions are different to that of a 90 degree long and the short elbow.
- The radius of both the 45 degree and 90 Degree long and short elbow is the same however, the center to face dimension is not equivalent due to the smaller degree of bend.
- Compared with 90 degree elbow, 45 degree elbow produces less friction and lower pressure.
- Water supply facilities
- Food industrial pipelines
- Chemical industrial pipelines
- Electronic industrial pipelines
- Air conditioning facility pipelines
- Agriculture and garden production transportation
- Pipeline network for solar energy facility
|Size Range||1/2″ – 80″ / DN15 – 2000|
|Thickness Schedule||SCH 10,SCH 10S, SCH 20, SCH 40,SCH 40S, STD, XS,SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 100, SCH 120, SCH 160, XXS|
|China Standard||GB/T12459, GB/T13401, HG/T21635/21631, SH3408/3409|
|America Standard||ANSI / ASME B16.9 / MSS SP 43|
|apan Standard||JIS B2311/2312/2313|
|Carbon Steel||Q235, 20#, 35#, 45#, 20G,ASTM A234 WPB/WPC|
|Low Temp Carbon Steel||Q345B, 16Mn, ASTM A420 WPL6|
|Pipeline Steel||ASTM A860 WPHY 42 / 46 / 56 / 60 / 65|
|Alloy Steel||ASTM A234 WP11 / WP12 / WP 5 / WP9 / WP91 / WP92,15CrMoG, 12Cr1MoVG, 12Cr5Mo, 1Cr5Mo, Cr9Mo, 10CrMo910, 12CrMo4-5|
|Stainless Steel||ASTM A403 WP304/304L/304H, 316/316L, 310S, 321, 317,347,904L|
|Duplex Stainless Steel||ASTM A815 S32205, S31803, 32750, 32760|