48 IN BW Reducer STD Fittings
45in BW reducer is belong to large dimension butt welded fittings,STD is a commonly used wall thickness for BW fittings.Other commonly used wall thicknesses for BW fittings are SCH 40,SCH 80.
Rated 4.7/5 based on 256 customer reviews
Contact US Get Price
Previous:BW Elbow Reducer A234 WPB
Next:24 IN Euqal Tee Sch 40
48 in bw concentric and eccentric reducer are belong to large dimension pipe fittings. Schedule STD is a commonly used wall thickness for butt welded fittings.
The two ends of concentric reducer are designed with large diameter and small diameter, and the pipe is connected through conical transition section on the same axis.
- Concentric reducers will change kindly between the pump and piping.
- Concentric reducers are tapered and are used when the diameter between pipes changes.
- Concentric reducers provide an in-line conical transition between pressurized pipes of different diameters.
- The length dimension of the reducer is almost equal to the average of the big bore and smaller bore pipe diameters.
- Concentric reducers are easy to transport mud and grinding fluid and are suitable for corrosive operations
- Concentric reducers are used to connect pipe segments or pipe segments on the same axis.
- Concentric reducers are beneficial to use where different ratings and to wear protection is required in conveying between flangesor pipes.
- Concentric reducers are perfectly suitable to use in the exclusion of the pump.
|Size Range||1/2″ – 80″ / DN15 – 2000|
|Thickness Schedule||SCH 10,SCH 10S, SCH 20, SCH 40,SCH 40S, STD, XS,SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 100, SCH 120, SCH 160, XXS|
|China Standard||GB/T12459, GB/T13401, HG/T21635/21631, SH3408/3409|
|America Standard||ANSI / ASME B16.9 / MSS SP 43|
|apan Standard||JIS B2311/2312/2313|
|Carbon Steel||Q235, 20#, 35#, 45#, 20G,ASTM A234 WPB/WPC|
|Low Temp Carbon Steel||Q345B, 16Mn, ASTM A420 WPL6|
|Pipeline Steel||ASTM A860 WPHY 42 / 46 / 56 / 60 / 65|
|Alloy Steel||ASTM A234 WP11 / WP12 / WP 5 / WP9 / WP91 / WP92,15CrMoG, 12Cr1MoVG, 12Cr5Mo, 1Cr5Mo, Cr9Mo, 10CrMo910, 12CrMo4-5|
|Stainless Steel||ASTM A403 WP304/304L/304H, 316/316L, 310S, 321, 317,347,904L|
|Duplex Stainless Steel||ASTM A815 S32205, S31803, 32750, 32760|
More Buttwelding Fittings