A182 F5 Alloy Steel psi10000 WN flange
Welding neck flange benefits
Rated 4.6/5 based on 275 customer reviews
Contact US Get Price
Welding neck flange benefits include:
- Excellent stress-distribution along the tapered hub.
- Unrestricted flow with a low pressure drop across the valve (low delta P).
- High cyclical loading capability.
- Causes minimal turbulence.
- Low erosion rates.
- Means for a direct connection to elbows, tees, or reducers.
- On larger diameter flanges, there is more available space to perform non-destructive testing on the weld (difficult on some flange designs due to the location of the weld).
- High resistance to bending moments due to the long hub.
More Forged Steel Flanges