Alloy Steel Pipe ASTM A335
Alloy steel pipe is a type of carbon steel pipe,it has similar functions of carbon steel pipe,but is also have some differences.ASTM A355 is represents alloy steel pipes and bends in American Standard.
Alloy steel pipe is popular due to its excellent functions.ASTM A355 is represents alloy steel pipes and bends in American Standard.The grades of A335 is including
P5 / P9 / P11 / P12 / P22 / P91 / P92.
In addition to iron and carbon, other alloy elements are added to steel, which is called alloy steel.
There are two types of pipes:Seamless Pipe and Welded Pipe.
Seamless steel pipe is a kind of circular steel pipe, in which there is no joint around the empty part.
Welded steel pipe is a tubular product made of flat plate, which is formed, bent and ready for welding.
- Alloy steel pipe can withstand extreme conditions and high temperature. This heat resistance makes nickel alloy tubes the preferred material in machines or structures that produce extreme temperatures.
- The oxidation rate of alloy steel pipes is very slow, and they maintain their integrity longer than other metals, especially in the marine environment with particularly serious corrosion problems.
- Alloy steel pipes have very low thermal expansion rate, and they can still maintain a uniform shape and size in high temperature environment.
- 100% recycled, it is suitable for the national strategy of environmental protection, energy-saving and resource-saving.
- High-temperature services such as Heater tubes
- Low-temperature services such as Cryogenic application
- Very High presser service such as Steam Header
|Type||Seamless and Welded Pipe|
|Size Range||1/8″- 48″ / DN6 – 1200|
|Thickness Schedule||SCH 10,SCH 10S, SCH 20, SCH 40,SCH 40S, STD, XS,SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 100, SCH 120, SCH 160, XXS|
|Length||6m or 12 m or Random|
|Standard||ASME B36.10M, ASME B36.19M|
|Surface Treatment||Blasting & Painting , Epoxy Powder FBE, 2PE, 3PE Coating,Mirror, Polish|
|Carbon Steel Grade||ASTM A106B / A53, API 5L B / X42 / 46 / 52 / 56 / 60 / 65 / 70, A333 GR 6|
|Alloy Steel Grade||ASTM A335 P11 / P12 / P 5 / P9 / P91 / P92, A213 T11 / T12 / T22 / T5 / T9 / T91 / T92. 15CrMoG, 12Cr1MoVG, 12Cr5Mo, 1Cr5Mo, Cr9Mo, 10CrMo910, 12CrMo4-5|
|Stainless Steel Grade||ASTM A312 TP304/304L/304H, 316/316L, 310S, 317, 347, 904L, S32205, S31803, 32750, 32760, S32550|