Stainless Steel BW Tees ASTM A182 F316
Stainless steel BW tees are always used in many corrosive environments because of the corrosion resistance of stainless steel.ASTM A182 F316 is a commonly used grade for stainless steel.Stainless steel pipe fittings are popular because of the an-ti corrosive function.Stainless steel pipe fittings can used over 50 years.
Stainless steel BW (butt welded) tees are famous for the excellent corrosion resistance.ASTM A182 F316 is the most popular grade of stainless steel.
Steel pipe tee
Steel tee is a T-shaped pipe fitting with three branch pipes. It is used to divide pipes to adjust flow and change direction.
Equal diameter tee, also known as straight tee, the branch diameter of the tee is the same as the pipe diameter of the tee.
The reducing tee has two outlets cut at 90 degrees with the main pipe, and the size of the branch pipe is smaller than the port of the pipeline.
- Good general corrosion resistance and high strength
- Good sulfide stress corrosion resistance
- Resistance to chloride pitting and crevice corrosion
- Higher resistance to chloride stress corrosion cracking
- Easy to weld and conform
|Size Range||1/2″ – 80″ / DN15 – 2000|
|Thickness Schedule||SCH 10,SCH 10S, SCH 20, SCH 40,SCH 40S, STD, XS,SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 100, SCH 120, SCH 160, XXS|
|China Standard||GB/T12459, GB/T13401, HG/T21635/21631, SH3408/3409|
|America Standard||ANSI / ASME B16.9 / MSS SP 43|
|apan Standard||JIS B2311/2312/2313|
|Carbon Steel||Q235, 20#, 35#, 45#, 20G,ASTM A234 WPB/WPC|
|Low Temp Carbon Steel||Q345B, 16Mn, ASTM A420 WPL6|
|Pipeline Steel||ASTM A860 WPHY 42 / 46 / 56 / 60 / 65|
|Alloy Steel||ASTM A234 WP11 / WP12 / WP 5 / WP9 / WP91 / WP92,15CrMoG, 12Cr1MoVG, 12Cr5Mo, 1Cr5Mo, Cr9Mo, 10CrMo910, 12CrMo4-5|
|Stainless Steel||ASTM A403 WP304/304L/304H, 316/316L, 310S, 321, 317,347,904L|
|Duplex Stainless Steel||ASTM A815 S32205, S31803, 32750, 32760|
Equal Tee VS Reducing Tee
- Steel Equal Tee pipe fittings: The three branches of tee have same diameters.
- Steel Reducing Tee: The branch diameter is smaller than the main line diameter. Tee reducer is usually described as NPS diameters in 4”x 4”x 3”, 4”is the main line pipe diameter, and 3”is the reducing branch.
- Oil and gas transmissions
- Petroleum and Oil refining
- Water treatment systems
- Chemical Industries