The two ends of ASTM A234WPB butt weld concentric reducer fittingsare designed with large diameter and small diameter.
- Reducer coupling for joining two concentric pipes of different sizes
- Butt-weld, beveled openings for welding pipes together
- Welded connections to ensure tight seals and reduce the possibility of leakage
- Made of stainless steel 304/304L for strength and ease in welding
- Lower carbon content to ensure greater resistance to corrosion
|Shape||Elbow, Tee, Cross, Bend, Reducer, Cap, Stub End|
|Size Range||1/2″ – 80″ / DN15 – 2000|
|Thickness Schedule||SCH 10,SCH 10S, SCH 20, SCH 40,SCH 40S, STD, XS,SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 100, SCH 120, SCH 160, XXS|
|China Standard||GB/T12459, GB/T13401, HG/T21635/21631, SH3408/3409|
|America Standard||ANSI / ASME B16.9 / MSS SP 43|
|apan Standard||JIS B2311/2312/2313|
|Carbon Steel||Q235, 20#, 35#, 45#, 20G,ASTM A234 WPB/WPC|
|Low Temp Carbon Steel||Q345B, 16Mn, ASTM A420 WPL6|
|Pipeline Steel||ASTM A860 WPHY 42 / 46 / 56 / 60 / 65|
|Alloy Steel||ASTM A234 WP11 / WP12 / WP 5 / WP9 / WP91 / WP92,15CrMoG, 12Cr1MoVG, 12Cr5Mo, 1Cr5Mo, Cr9Mo, 10CrMo910, 12CrMo4-5|
|Stainless Steel||ASTM A403 WP304/304L/304H, 316/316L, 310S, 321, 317,347,904L|
|Duplex Stainless Steel||ASTM A815 S32205, S31803, 32750, 32760|
- Concentric reducers will change kindly between the pump and piping.
- Concentric reducers are tapered and are used when the diameter between pipes changes.
- Concentric reducers provide an in-line conical transition between pressurized pipes of different diameters.
- The length dimension of the reducer is almost equal to the average of the big bore and smaller bore pipe diameters.
- Concentric reducers are easy to transport mud and grinding fluid and are suitable for corrosive operations
- Concentric reducers are used to connect pipe segments or pipe segments on the same axis.
- Concentric reducers are beneficial to use where different ratings and to wear protection is required in conveying between flangesor pipes.
- Concentric reducers are perfectly suitable to use in the exclusion of the pump.
More Buttwelding Fittings