ASTM A403WP304 Steel Pipe Concentric Reducer
Concentric reducer is used to join pipe sections or tube sections on the same axis. It is cone-shaped, and is used when there is a shift in diameter between pipes. A pipe reducer is available in various specifications, such as a single diameter change and also in a multiple diameter change.
The two ends of ASTM A403WP304 Steel Pipe Concentric Reducer are designed with large diameter and small diameter, and the pipe is connected through conical transition section on the same axis. A steel pipe reducer is a component used in the pipelines to reduce its size from large to small bore in accordance to the inner diameter. The length of the reduction here is equal to an average of the smaller and larger pipe diameters. Here, the reducer can be used as a diffuser or a nozzle. The reducer helps in meeting the existing piping of varied sizes or hydraulic flow of the piping systems. Steel Pipe Reducers available are of concentric and eccentric types. The pipe reducers are suitable components in pipelines that reduce pipe size from large to small bores. The inlet and outlet ends of the steel pipe reducers and alloy pipe reducers align to a common center line.
|Shape||Elbow, Tee, Cross, Bend, Reducer, Cap, Stub End|
|Size Range||1/2″ – 80″ / DN15 – 2000|
|Thickness Schedule||SCH 10,SCH 10S, SCH 20, SCH 40,SCH 40S, STD, XS,SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 100, SCH 120, SCH 160, XXS|
|China Standard||GB/T12459, GB/T13401, HG/T21635/21631, SH3408/3409|
|America Standard||ANSI / ASME B16.9 / MSS SP 43|
|apan Standard||JIS B2311/2312/2313|
|Carbon Steel||Q235, 20#, 35#, 45#, 20G,ASTM A234 WPB/WPC|
|Low Temp Carbon Steel||Q345B, 16Mn, ASTM A420 WPL6|
|Pipeline Steel||ASTM A860 WPHY 42 / 46 / 56 / 60 / 65|
|Alloy Steel||ASTM A234 WP11 / WP12 / WP 5 / WP9 / WP91 / WP92,15CrMoG, 12Cr1MoVG, 12Cr5Mo, 1Cr5Mo, Cr9Mo, 10CrMo910, 12CrMo4-5|
|Stainless Steel||ASTM A403 WP304/304L/304H, 316/316L, 310S, 321, 317,347,904L|
|Duplex Stainless Steel||ASTM A815 S32205, S31803, 32750, 32760|
- Concentric reducers will change kindly between the pump and piping.
- Concentric reducers are tapered and are used when the diameter between pipes changes.
- Concentric reducers provide an in-line conical transition between pressurized pipes of different diameters.
- The length dimension of the reducer is almost equal to the average of the big bore and smaller bore pipe diameters.
- Concentric reducers are easy to transport mud and grinding fluid and are suitable for corrosive operations
- Concentric reducers are used to connect pipe segments or pipe segments on the same axis.
- Concentric reducers are beneficial to use where different ratings and to wear protection is required in conveying between flangesor pipes.
- Concentric reducers are perfectly suitable to use in the exclusion of the pump.