Galvanized Large Size A234 WPB Concentric Reducer
What is Galvanizing?
Galvanizing, or galvanization, is a manufacturing process where a coating of zinc is applied to steel or iron to offer protection and prevent rusting. There are several galvanizing processes available, but the most commonly offered and used method is called hot-dip galvanizing.
Large size concentric reducer consists of the symmetrical and conical shaped fittings that enlarge or reduce the diameter equally about the center line. A234 WPB pipe fittings can be galvanized. It is widely used when single or multiple diameter changes. Concentric reducer has the function of eliminating noise pollution. The concentric reducer is cone-shaped, and is used when there is a shift in diameter between pipes. Unlike eccentric reducers, concentric reducers have a common center line. Concentric reducers are useful when cavitation is present. Eccentricity occurs when the center line is offset.
|Shape||Elbow, Tee, Cross, Bend, Reducer, Cap, Stub End|
|Size Range||1/2″ – 80″ / DN15 – 2000|
|Thickness Schedule||SCH 10,SCH 10S, SCH 20, SCH 40,SCH 40S, STD, XS,SCH 80, SCH 80S, SCH 100, SCH 120, SCH 160, XXS|
|China Standard||GB/T12459, GB/T13401, HG/T21635/21631, SH3408/3409|
|America Standard||ANSI / ASME B16.9 / MSS SP 43|
|apan Standard||JIS B2311/2312/2313|
|Carbon Steel||Q235, 20#, 35#, 45#, 20G,ASTM A234 WPB/WPC|
|Low Temp Carbon Steel||Q345B, 16Mn, ASTM A420 WPL6|
|Pipeline Steel||ASTM A860 WPHY 42 / 46 / 56 / 60 / 65|
|Alloy Steel||ASTM A234 WP11 / WP12 / WP 5 / WP9 / WP91 / WP92,15CrMoG, 12Cr1MoVG, 12Cr5Mo, 1Cr5Mo, Cr9Mo, 10CrMo910, 12CrMo4-5|
|Stainless Steel||ASTM A403 WP304/304L/304H, 316/316L, 310S, 321, 317,347,904L|
|Duplex Stainless Steel||ASTM A815 S32205, S31803, 32750, 32760|
The two ends of concentric reducer are designed with large diameter and small diameter, and the pipe is connected through conical transition section on the same axis.
- Concentric reducers will change kindly between the pump and piping.
- Concentric reducers are tapered and are used when the diameter between pipes changes.
- Concentric reducers provide an in-line conical transition between pressurized pipes of different diameters.
- The length dimension of the reducer is almost equal to the average of the big bore and smaller bore pipe diameters.
- Concentric reducers are easy to transport mud and grinding fluid and are suitable for corrosive operations
- Concentric reducers are used to connect pipe segments or pipe segments on the same axis.
- Concentric reducers are beneficial to use where different ratings and to wear protection is required in conveying between flangesor pipes.
- Concentric reducers are perfectly suitable to use in the exclusion of the pump.